Sunday, February 13, 2011

PUSHED

God pushes me to step outside my comfort zone. I haven't yet become the person God wants me to be.

The process of being changed or pruned isn't always pleasant. I'm too quick to say I can't do that and I can easily come up with a list of all the reasons why I can’t. I complain sometimes. 'I don't want to. I'm just not comfortable doing that. Let someone else do it.'

But ultimately I yield to God. And God has led me to places that I never would have dreamed of going on my own.

That’s how God is. His view of me and who I can be is vastly different from my view.

So God still pushes me. And I have to admit that I feel the closest to God when I'm being pushed.

Being pushed forces me to trust him.
Being pushed forces me to lean on him.
Being pushed forces me to pray harder.

And one thing I pray is that God will never stop pushing me.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment