Saturday, February 9, 2013

Decisions

If He sends me, will I?
Really - Think about it - Am I willing?

The big question - Am I willing to totally trust God?

Even though I don't know exactly what will happen.
God knows - This I do believe wholeheartedly.

I don't know and this frustrates me.
I want to have everything laid out, neatly arranged into daily to-do lists.
I want to know the full schedule weeks in advance.

But God doesn't work that way.

God gives me what I need to have when I need to have it.
Not weeks in advance, but moment by moment.

It leaves me with a choice.

I can give in to my frustration and refuse to fully trust God
Because He's not living by my rules and my expectations.
Or I can trust.

Knowing which choice is the right one is easy.
It's not about me.

Living the choice is up to me.
Am I willing to live a life totally defined by trust in God?

No comments:

Post a Comment